Your safety is important for us!
Our daily lives have changed, but we’re still the same. Your satisfaction and a high level of quality remain our firm standards. We’ve created more personal space for everyone, so that you’ll feel even more comfortable on your next stay. As carefree as possible. As safe as necessary!
Our hotel is very spacious and surrounded of nature. You’ll find enough space within our vast natural landscape to take a deep breath and enjoy your newly gained freedom. Our employees are familiar with the regulations of COVID-19 and their implementation, to make sure that our guests will have an unforgettable stay and a relaxing holiday.
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. We will continuously update the information to offer you a relaxing holiday (updated on April 07th, 2021).
Flexible cancellation policy
Considering the current situation with COVID-19 and to allow you to plan your holiday in total peace and security, we have modified the cancellation conditions in your favour.
- For all new bookings for May, June, July, September and October 2021 you do not have to pay a deposit and you can cancel or rebook the stay free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival. After this date the cancellation costs will be 100 %. As guarantee for the seven days before arrival, we kindly ask you to send us your credit card details (holder, number and expiry date).
- For the high season in August 2021, we ask to pay a deposit no later than 30 days before arrival (amount according to our standard cancellation policy). If the cancellation is made between 30 and 15 days before arrival, 50% of the total price of the stay will be charged. From 15 days before arrival 100% of the total price of the stay will be charged.
- In case of early departure, 100% of the agreed price will be charged for the booked but not used days.
- The hotel’s standard cancellation policy applies to the winter holidays.
In case of legal restrictions due to the Covid-19 (force major) and impossibility to travel to South Tyrol/Italy, in accordance with the provisions of article 88 of law-decree no. 18/2020 and article 28 of law-decree no. 9/2020, we will keep your deposit (if it has been requested) for a future booking within one year. Furthermore we want to inform that Romantik Hotel Santer is entitled to make cancellations based on Covid-19, without any claim for compensation on the part of the guest.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)
We recommend to sign our Travel Cancellation Assurance. Upon completion of this, the cancellation policy of the house will not be applied.
- Pre-Check-in: For a relaxed and safe check-in we offer you the option to send us all necessary data ONLINE before your arrival.
- In order to avoid longer waiting times, we can prepare your pro-forma invoice at the reception the evening before your departure.
- Payment and check-out takes place on the morning of departure.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- A safety distance of 1 meter must always be kept in the common areas and outdoors, with the exception of those who live in the same household or are in the same room (excepted the wellness area and saunas, where the distance is 2 meters).
- Common areas has to be closed at 11 p.m.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask throughout the hotel.
- The elevators may be used alone or with family members.
- We ask you to contact the hotel reception immediately if you experience a fever or if you feel unwell.
- Maintenance of safe distancing at meals is guaranteed.
- Our service staff is equipped with the appropriate safety equipment.
- Wearing a mask at the table is not required.
- The dinner is served directly at your table and you have a choise of 3 different menus.
- For self-service at the buffet protection for the respiratory tract and hand disinfection is sufficient. On request or at peak times, your buffet request can be served directly to the table.
- Would you like to enjoy breakfast in your room? Our room service makes this possible (for a surcharge and until 11:00 a.m.).
- Due to the new urgency measure, the restaurant must remain closed for external guests from Sunday, January 31, 2021 to Monday, February 28, 2020. For our house guests there is still the possibility to have lunch à la carte from 12 noon to 2 p.m.
Santer's Wellness Lodge, Beauty, & Fitness:
The entire area of our hotel, the gardens, the relaxation rooms and fitness and treatment rooms are open.
- Our entire wellness lodge is at your disposal, observing and complying with the applicable distance rule of 1 m.
- In the saunas and individual rooms of the wellness area, there must be a minimum distance of 2 meters between the people. Please note the respective safety instructions when using.
- For users of the indoor pool and outdoor pool, the duty to maintain a safety distance of 1 meter applies.
- Disinfectants and cleaning wipes for the couches and benches in the relaxation rooms as well as hand disinfectants are available to guests.
- Appointments for your desired spa treatment can be made by phone, email or directly at the hotel reception.
- Disinfectants are available in the fitness room. We ask you to use them after every workout. Only members of the same family household are allowed to use the gym together. Please get your appointment for your training session and the key at the hotel reception. The body temperature must be measured with each entry.
Santer's Activity Programm:
- Our fitness activities will take place in the fitness room, observing the safety distances.
- Our hiking guide puts together appropriate tours for you, which put everyday life in the background.
Our hygiene measures:
We take care of Your safety, while You relax!
- Regular disinfection of the "critical points" (door handles, benches, seats, railings, couches) with professional cleaning agents.
- Professional cleaning agents are used for cleaning, which have antibacterial and antiviral effects.
- We train our staff for the increased hygiene measures.
- All hotel linen is cleaned by a professional laundry. The bathrobes are washed at the Romantik Hotel Santer at a temperature of 90 °.
- We provide plenty of hand disinfectants at various locations in the hotel.
- The hotel entrance has an automatic door with a light barrier.
- The common areas are set up so that there is a distance of at least 1 meter between the guests.
- If necessary, the rooms are cleaned with ozone and with V12so.
Our staff is at your disposal anytime and will provide you with the best advice in every situation. We wish you a pleasant stay!
Safe travel: Information about your next holiday in South Tyrol is available here.