Your safety is important for us!
Our daily lives have changed, but we’re still the same. Your satisfaction and a high level of quality remain our firm standards. We’ve created more personal space for everyone, so that you’ll feel even more comfortable on your next stay. As carefree as possible. As safe as necessary!
Our hotel is very spacious and surrounded of nature. You’ll find enough space within our vast natural landscape to take a deep breath and enjoy your newly gained freedom. Our employees are familiar with the regulations of COVID-19 and their implementation, to make sure that our guests will have an unforgettable stay and a relaxing holiday.
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. We will continuously update the information to offer you a relaxing holiday (updated on January 8th, 2022).
- From Monday, January 10th 2022, until the end of the epidemiological emergency, which currently ends on Thursday, March 31st 2022, our guests must present the Super Green Pass 2G (completed entire vaccination cycle, booster vaccination, certificate of recovery) upon check-in. Those entering who have received a full cycle of vaccinations for more than 6 months (= 180 days) or have been Covid recovered for more than 6 months (= 180 days) may be eligible for activities and services that require the Super Green Pass 2G (e.g: for access to accommodations, for skiing, for public transport etc.) if any of these terms apply: a negative Covid-19 molecular (PCR) test with a negative result (valid for 72 hours)a negative Covid-19 antigen test with a negative result (valid for 48 hours). Entrants/guests must have a negative test result for the entire duration of their stay; this means that a molecular test or an antigen test must be carried out every 72 or 48 hours respectively. This regulation also applies to guests who have a Corona vaccination with a vaccine not recognised by the EMA, such as Sputnik. Furthermore the Online Euorpean Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF) has to be filled out. Children under the age of 12 do not need any Green Pass nor a test.
- Pre-Check-in: For a relaxed and safe check-in we offer you the option to send us all necessary data ONLINE before your arrival.
- We recommend to sign our Covid Protection. Upon completion of this, the cancellation policy of the house will not be applied.
- In case of legal restrictions due to the Covid-19 (force major) and impossibility to travel to South Tyrol/Italy, in accordance with the provisions of article 88 of law-decree no. 18/2020 and article 28 of law-decree no. 9/2020, we will keep your deposit (if it has been requested) for a future booking within one year. Furthermore we want to inform that Romantik Hotel Santer is entitled to make cancellations based on Covid-19, without any claim for compensation on the part of the guest.
- In order to avoid longer waiting times, we can prepare your pro-forma invoice at the reception the evening before your departure.
- Payment and check-out takes place on the morning of departure.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- A safety distance of 1 meter must always be kept in the common areas and outdoors, with the exception of those who live in the same household or are in the same room (excepted the wellness area and saunas, where the distance is 2 meters).
- It is mandatory to wear a mask throughout the hotel.
- The elevators may be used alone or with family members.
- We ask you to contact the hotel reception immediately if you experience a fever or if you feel unwell.
- Maintenance of safe distancing at meals is guaranteed.
- Our service staff is equipped with the appropriate safety equipment.
- Wearing a mask at the table is not required.
- The dinner is served directly at your table and you have a choise of 3 different menus.
- For self-service at the buffet protection for the respiratory tract and hand disinfection is sufficient. On request or at peak times, your buffet request can be served directly to the table.
- Would you like to enjoy breakfast or dinner in your room? Our room service makes this possible (for a surcharge and during opening hours of our restaurant).
Santer's Wellness Lodge, Beauty, & Fitness:
The entire area of our hotel, the gardens, the relaxation rooms and fitness and treatment rooms are open.
- Our house guests need a valid Super Green Pass 2G (vaccinated or recovered) to access the indoor swimming pools, fitness rooms and wellness facilities.
- Our entire wellness lodge is at your disposal, observing and complying with the applicable distance rule of 1 m.
- In the saunas and individual rooms of the wellness area, there must be a minimum distance of 2 meters between the people. Please note the respective safety instructions when using.
- For users of the indoor pool and outdoor pool, the duty to maintain a safety distance of 1 meter an maximum number of people, who are allowed to be in the pool at the same time, applies.
- Disinfectants and cleaning wipes for the couches and benches in the relaxation rooms as well as hand disinfectants are available to guests.
- Appointments for your desired spa treatment can be made by phone, email or directly at the hotel reception. It is compulsory to wear a mouth and nose protection during the treatment.
- The fitness room can only be used by members of the same household upon reservation. Body temperature is measured before entry. We kindly ask that the fitness equipment is cleaned with the provided disinfectant at the end of each workout.
Santer's Activity Programm:
- Our fitness activities will take place in the fitness room, observing the safety distances.
- Our hiking guide puts together appropriate tours for you, which put everyday life in the background.
Our hygiene measures:
We take care of Your safety, while You relax!
- Regular disinfection of the "critical points" (door handles, benches, seats, railings, couches) with professional cleaning agents.
- Professional cleaning agents are used for cleaning, which have antibacterial and antiviral effects.
- We train our staff for the increased hygiene measures.
- All hotel linen is cleaned by a professional laundry. The bathrobes are washed at the Romantik Hotel Santer at a temperature of 90 °.
- We provide plenty of hand disinfectants at various locations in the hotel.
- The hotel entrance has an automatic door with a light barrier.
- The common areas are set up so that there is a distance of at least 1 meter between the guests.
- If necessary, the rooms are cleaned with ozone and with V12so.
Our staff is at your disposal anytime and will provide you with the best advice in every situation. We wish you a pleasant stay!
Safe travel: Information about your next holiday in South Tyrol is available here. The persons entering the country must meet their own obligations when entering the country. The accommodation establishments do not have any reporting or control obligations in this regard.