Your safety is important for us!
Our daily lives have changed, but we’re still the same. Your satisfaction and a high level of quality remain our firm standards. We’ve created more personal space for everyone, so that you’ll feel even more comfortable on your next stay. As carefree as possible. As safe as necessary!
Our hotel is very spacious and surrounded of nature. You’ll find enough space within our vast natural landscape to take a deep breath and enjoy your newly gained freedom. Our employees are familiar with the regulations of COVID-19 and their implementation, to make sure that our guests will have an unforgettable stay and a relaxing holiday.
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. We will continuously update the information to offer you a relaxing holiday (updated on September 29th, 2020).
- Travelling into Italy/South Tyrol is unrestricted.
- NEW! Pre-Check-in: For a relaxed and safe check-in we offer you the option to send us all necessary data ONLINE before your arrival.
- You keep your room key with you for the entire stay.
- In order to avoid longer waiting times, we can prepare your pro-forma invoice at the reception the evening before your departure.
- Payment and check-out takes place on the morning of departure.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- A safety distance of 1 meter must always be kept in the common areas and outdoors, with the exception of those who live in the same household or are in the same room (excepted the wellness area and saunas, where the distance is 2 meters).
- It is mandatory to wear a mask throughout the hotel.
- The elevators may be used alone or with family members.
- We ask you to contact the hotel reception immediately if you experience a fever or if you feel unwell.
- Maintenance of safe distancing at meals is guaranteed.
- Our service staff is equipped with the appropriate safety equipment.
- Wearing a mask at the table is not required.
- The dinner is served directly at your table and you have a choise of 3 different menus.
- For self-service at the buffet, disposable gloves have no longer to be used. Protection for the respiratory tract and hand disinfection is sufficient. On request or at peak times, your buffet request can be served directly to the table.
- Would you like to enjoy breakfast in your room? Our room service makes this possible (for a surcharge and until 11:00 a.m.).
Santer's Wellness Lodge, Beauty, & Fitness:
The entire area of our hotel, the gardens, the relaxation rooms and fitness and treatment rooms are open.
- Our entire wellness lodge is at your disposal, observing and complying with the applicable distance rule of 1 m.
- In the saunas and individual rooms of the wellness area, there must be a minimum distance of 2 meters between the people. Please note the respective safety instructions when using.
- For users of the indoor pool and outdoor pool, the duty to maintain a safety distance of 1 meter applies.
- Disinfectants and cleaning wipes for the couches and benches in the relaxation rooms as well as hand disinfectants are available to guests.
- Appointments for your desired spa treatment can be made by phone, email or directly at the hotel reception.
- Disinfectants are available in the fitness room. We ask you to use them after every workout. Only members of the same family household are allowed to use the gym together. Please get your appointment for your training session and the key at the hotel reception. The body temperature must be measured with each entry.
Santer's Activity Programm:
- Our fitness activities will take place in the fitness room, observing the safety distances.
- Our hiking guide puts together appropriate tours for you, which put everyday life in the background.
Our hygiene measures:
We take care of Your safety, while You relax!
- Regular disinfection of the "critical points" (door handles, benches, seats, railings, couches) with professional cleaning agents.
- Professional cleaning agents are used for cleaning, which have antibacterial and antiviral effects.
- We train our staff for the increased hygiene measures.
- All hotel linen is cleaned by a professional laundry. The bathrobes are washed at the Romantik Hotel Santer at a temperature of 90 °.
- We provide plenty of hand disinfectants at various locations in the hotel.
- The hotel entrance has an automatic door with a light barrier.
- The common areas are set up so that there is a distance of at least 1 meter between the guests.
- If necessary, the rooms are cleaned with ozone and with V12so.
Our staff is at your disposal anytime and will provide you with the best advice in every situation. We wish you a pleasant stay!
Safe travel: Public life has resumed in South Tyrol, albeit in a new, safer way.
Information about your next holiday in South Tyrol is available here.
Flexible cancellation policy
Considering the current situation with COVID-19 and to allow you to plan your holiday in total peace and security, we have modified the cancellation conditions in your favour:
- For all new bookings in the winter months from 18.12.2020 (excluded 25.12 - 06.01.2021) we don’t ask for a deposit and the reservation can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival.
- For the high season from 25.12 to 06.01.2021 we ask for the payment of the deposit at least 30 days before arrival (amount according to our standard cancellation policy).
- From 30 to 15 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- From 15 days before the arrival date, 100% of the price of the stay will be charged. In case of cancellation, the deposit will be retained.
In case of early departure, 100% of the agreed price will be charged for the booked but not used days.
- The hotel’s standard cancellation policy applies to summer holidays 2021.