42. Pustertaler Ski Marathon Early bird discount -10 %
1/10/2020 - 1/12/2020
2 Nights starting at Euro 212,40 per person in half-board
South Tyrol's most traditional cross-country-skiing marathon goes into the 44nd round! The Pustertaler Ski Marathon leads over 60 km from Sexten, into the Valle di Landro, with finish in the center of Niederdorf. The 2020 edition gives life to a new track with a distance of 42 km with about 1,300 altitude difference and the finish at Prato Piazza at 2,040 meters above sea level, unique in this version throughout South Tyrol. Both tracks will be traditionally covered in classic style.
Enjoy the Early Booking Discount of 10% for bookings before November 30, 2019!
Santer's inclusive services:
- 2 overnight stays with half-board:
... vital breakfast until 11 a.m. with vital juices, vital corner and fresh prepared specialities
... 5-courses-gourmet dinner: You choose between Tyrolean menu, Wellness menu and Romantic menu, salad and cheese buffet
- on the eve of the race, our chefs will serve you a special menu for athletes
- on the day of the race the breakfast will be served from 06.00 a.m.
- free use of our 3000 sqm wellness area with indoor- and outdoor pool, saunas and relaxing rooms
- Holidaypass for using the public transportation in whole South Tyrol for free
- free participation of Santer’s active program
(Price for the room category "Enzian", every room category bookable)