“It is wonderful to be here, it sets your soul and body at ease...”
Surrounded by the breathtaking natural backdrop of Dobbiaco in Alta Pusteria, your arrival in front of the Dolomites will be a highlight in itself. As soon as you set foot in the Romantik Hotel Santer you will forget the stress and worries of everyday life, leaving you time to rediscover the true joys of life
. The cosy and inviting atmosphere and its traditional hospitality make the Romantik Hotel Santer a truly unique hotel. Endless hours of romance
lie ahead in our comfortable 4-star Health and Vitality Hotel
. With his generous wellness area
, the Santer is an assurance of complete and unadulterated relaxation. A historic family
run hotel where couples will find an abundance of space and time just for being together. At the same time, there are numerous local events in Dobbiaco and no end of opportunity to enjoy the mountains of Alta Pusteria.
Discover the romantic side of life! Santer’s Highlights The Top 10 at the Romantik Hotel Santer
- 3000 m² Wellness center with indoor and outdoor pool, numerous saunas, relaxation areas and various beauty and massage treatments.
- Culinary art of dining: Our restaurant run by Jürgen, the junior manager of the hotel, is open all day. Our team will spoil you with regional and international cuisine using fresh and local products. A speciality is the organic meet of our own farms in the Braies Valley.
- Our half-board treatment includes a rich vitality breakfast buffet. For dinner we suggest three different types of menues to choose from: Tyrolean, Wellness and Romantic – all 5-course gourmet menues.
- 6 different room categories: You can choose from a variety of rooms and suites with the highest comfort. Exclusive are our six themed suites in the Lodge.
- Santer’s team: The core of our employees has long been part of our Santer-Team, which lets our guests feel their expertise and joy of work.
- Winter: Our hotel is situated in front of the ski stadium “Nordic Arena”, which is the ideal starting point for excursions. Furthermore, you are very close to the train station where you can take the Ski train “Pustertal Express” to be directly connected to the skiing resorts of Dolomiti Superski.
- Santer Sisters: Get some training advices from the three daughters of the house – Nathalie, Saskia and Stephanie – for many years members of the national cross-country skiing and biathlon team.
- Culture: ‘Culture vulture’ guests find plenty of intriguing events on offer at our Romantik Hotel and in its immediate vicinity. The cultural centre of Dobbiaco – the Grand Hotel – is only 2 minutes walk from our hotel.
- Activity program: For the more adventurous we take a guided walk to our private hunting cottage.
- VIP guests: Many prominent figures from the world of sports, politics and high society have been esteemed guests at the Romantik Hotel in Dobbiaco over the years.